- Relaxation Massage: massage to produce a feeling of wellness and general relaxation.
- Sports Massage: massage to aid in building muscular capacity and provide comfort following physical exercise.
- Therapeutic Massage: massage to relax and improve injured muscles and joints.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Manual massage that activates the lymphatic system, helping with the elimination of toxins and the water retention.
- Foot Reflexology: Works specific points of the foot, which reflect the body, to regulate body systems.
- Indian Head Massage: A relaxing massage for the head, neck, and back.
- Shiatsu: Traditional oriental philosophy. Combines massage and stretching and works energy points of the body.
Our therapists are available to show you exercises and techniques that aid in recovery and general wellness. Each treatment is individual and personalized. There are certain contraindications for all the massages and therapies, some of which are: pregnancy, cardiovascular problems, fever, migraines, thrombosis, stroke, diabetes, epilepsy, dermatological problems, bone fractures, large bruises, recent operations, unidentifiable lumps. If you have any questions, please ask.